Hello lovelies! Chilly Chilly day here in the Cape.
Here is just a list of my top favourite makeup products that I have been using this month. I have been all about skin lately (will write a post next month about this – keep an eye out).
This means my makeup choices have been fairly minimal – read more below.
My favourites (clockwise from the top)
– Kangol Eyeshadow Palette in California Dreams: This is R159.00 at Truworths and is so amazing! love the colour’s, it’s got a shimmer and it is quite blendable and easy to build up. I would suggest using an eye primer with it as the staying power is not that great.
– Kylie Lipkit Lip Liner: I love this nude/pink colour, it’s perfect for everyday use (I usually use it without a lipstick as it’s got the staying power I look for in a good lippie)
– Bionike Mascara: to be honest, I love practically all mascaras, this is currently the one I am using which fits perfectly into my little makeup bag
– Benefit High Beam Liquid highlighter: Girls! This is like store bought Nur in a bottle, it is a m a z i n g!!!!! I cannot say anymore (read my review of this specific product here)
– Garnier BB Cream in Medium: This is super affordable and does exactly what I need it to for daily use. With my new skincare regime, I have been more focused on healthy and glowy skin, rather than trying to cover up with foundation and concealer. The BB cream is perfect because it’s light, moisturising and gives me a dewy look while providing just enough coverage (it also has the addded SPF which I love!!!)
– Swiitchbeauty’s Browgame in a Box – Versatile colour palette and great build up, definitely my go to brow product (I usually seal it off with my Elizabeth Arden Eight hour Cream).
– Catrice Eye Primer: I did not know how amazing my eye makeup could truly be until I found this little baby. Super afforable and my winged eyeliner did not move all darn day! Wins!!!
– Revlon Precision Liner: For those who wonder how I perfected my winged eyeliner, look no further – this is a little felt tip “pen” which dries instantly and has such a narrow tip, it’s easy to create the perfect little wings.
– Catrice Prime and Fine: Affordable primer, non greasy and super light – this makes putting on makeup a breeze in the morning and makes my application glide on and stay put.
What are your favourite makeup products right now?